Hi Guys! I'm working on getting my Twitter account open again. To be continued...
I'm still in my North Scottsdale location. Enjoyed the Red Moon last night. Looking forward to seeing you on my massage table soon. 🤗😊🤗
Happy Birthday to me! Let's celebrate together. 🎂😍 I need some new photos taken. Care to assist?
Please reach me in advance here ---> https://www.annastouch.net/
Only a 5 Minute Uber Ride from the WM Phoenix Open
The Phoenix Open is back and thriving! Let's hook up.
During the Pandemic, it's become clear that it's more difficult to verify massage clients. Here are the Do's and Don'ts for how to meet me.
1. Some of the sites I advertise on don't allow me to post my website. www.AnnasTouch.net
If you can't find my website, then do an online search for my email and/or phone number. I only schedule folks through my website. www.Annastouch.net
3. I never respond to one-lined text messages. I report them as junk and never see your information again.
4. Please don't send half-naked pics of yourself for verification. I have never asked for this and quite frankly find it alarming.
5. I've taken on other responsibilities and can't do same day bookings. Please schedule at least 24 hours in advance.
6. A 90 minute or 2hr booking WILL take precedence over a 1hr booking. I only see 2 or 3 massage clients a week.
7. I require a $100 deposit for all massages. I'll email deposit information to you after you've passed screening.
8. I am fully vaccinated and boosted. Just doing my part in not spreading the virus.
9. I've been in the valley for over 6 years. If you're a returning friend, please refresh my memory.
10. I'm a very private person and I hope you are too.
Well Boo! After 5 years of memories and connections, my Twitter account was closed. Longer blog later.
I'm going thru Twitter withdrawals. 😞
My New Newsletter/Blog
As of May 1st, I'm vaccinated! Thanks to y'all that took an interest in my health. I didn't qualify for any of the initial vaccination frenzy, but I was able to schedule a same day booking with CVS. It was painless and convenient. Such strange times these days, but I guess I'm a warrior!
Bookings During Covid
I can't say that it hasn't been stressful attempting to keep a massage biz afloat during a Pandemic. At times, I feel like I'm looking for the perfect fit amongst last minute bookies that can't schedule in advance. It hurts my heart sometimes but I get it.. nothing is certain during a Pandemic. But please understand..I've taken other obligations in the past few months and can't see you within an hour. The majority of my clientele have been booking several days in advance. I have always been low-volume and don't schedule more than 1 massage a day.
Missing Some of You
I haven't seen many of you since last year. I'm still here in North Scottsdale. I am still requiring a $100 online deposit because I'm too low volume to deal with unanticipated last minute cancelations. I'll give you that information after hearing back from you from my website.
So what are you up to?
Since the Pandemic, I've gotten infatuated and addicted to online Raptor Nests. There's online chats and I feel like I've made some true friends with the same passion. At the moment, I'm watching my favorite nest almost give birth to their 3rd hatchling. Simply amazing and I'm in awe! 💞🤗
Hoping to hear from you soon thru my website in advance.