During the Pandemic, it's become clear that it's more difficult to verify massage clients. Here are the Do's and Don'ts for how to meet me.
1. Some of the sites I advertise on don't allow me to post my website. www.AnnasTouch.net
If you can't find my website, then do an online search for my email and/or phone number. I only schedule folks through my website. www.Annastouch.net
2. Google Chrome has decided not to post my website anymore. Please change over to any other web browser. Firefox works just fine.
3. I never respond to one-lined text messages. I report them as junk and never see your information again.
4. Please don't send half-naked pics of yourself for verification. I have never asked for this and quite frankly find it alarming.
5. I've taken on other responsibilities and can't do same day bookings. Please schedule at least 24 hours in advance.
6. A 90 minute or 2hr booking WILL take precedence over a 1hr booking. I only see 2 or 3 massage clients a week.
7. I require a $100 deposit for all massages. I'll send deposit information to you after you've passed screening.
8. I am fully vaccinated and boosted. Just doing my part in not spreading the virus.
9. I've been in the valley for over 6 years. If you're a returning friend, please refresh my memory.
10. I'm a very private person and I hope you are too.
11. Please reach me thru my website w/o Chrome. www.AnnasTouch.net
Namaste and hope to play with you on my table soon..
Hey ya'll. I just noticed that some folks have sent me gifts from my Amazon Wish List. I'll be at my mailbox this weekend. Thanks so much for your generosity. 🤗💞
Also, I've been having issues with Chrome browser in general. Not just on editing my site, but with many other nature sites I follow for personal enjoyment. If you can't find my website, just switch to Firefox.
Namaste and Naughty Thoughts. 😘
Well Boo! After 5 years of memories and connections, my Twitter account was closed. Longer blog later.
I'm going thru Twitter withdrawals. 😞
My New Newsletter/Blog
As of May 1st, I'm vaccinated! Thanks to y'all that took an interest in my health. I didn't qualify for any of the initial vaccination frenzy, but I was able to schedule a same day booking with CVS. It was painless and convenient. Such strange times these days, but I guess I'm a warrior!
Bookings During Covid
I can't say that it hasn't been stressful attempting to keep a massage biz afloat during a Pandemic. At times, I feel like I'm looking for the perfect fit amongst last minute bookies that can't schedule in advance. It hurts my heart sometimes but I get it.. nothing is certain during a Pandemic. But please understand..I've taken other obligations in the past few months and can't see you within an hour. The majority of my clientele have been booking several days in advance. I have always been low-volume and don't schedule more than 1 massage a day.
Missing Some of You
I haven't seen many of you since last year. I'm still here in North Scottsdale. I am still requiring a $100 online deposit because I'm too low volume to deal with unanticipated last minute cancelations. I'll give you that information after hearing back from you from my website.
So what are you up to?
Since the Pandemic, I've gotten infatuated and addicted to online Raptor Nests. There's online chats and I feel like I've made some true friends with the same passion. At the moment, I'm watching my favorite nest almost give birth to their 3rd hatchling. Simply amazing and I'm in awe! 💞🤗
Hoping to hear from you soon thru my website in advance.